Written by Doreen Dilger, The Home Based Business Coach
Creating an inner circle is almost a no-brainer when it comes to generating income for your business. You can charge for the inner circle, or you can use the inner circle as a product-generating test audience. It’s up to you how you choose to conduct business, but one thing is for sure - inner circles can increase your income substantially.
1. Offer Exclusive Webinars – When you have an idea for a webinar, try it out on your inner circle first. If you have a paid group, offer them a steep discount, or offer the webinar free as part of the monthly fee. You can then sell the recording of the webinar as a product to others, or use what you learned to improve the webinar content for a wide open audience in general sales.
2. Offer Private Training – A really effective inner circle often offers training either included or at a discount to members. Training can be anything from an email course to a video drip course, depending on the technology you offer. It can be an add-on to the initial membership or it can be offered for free or for a low price to the inner circle.
3. Have Members' Only Sales – When you have members, push out everything you ever sell to them first, with a members’ only price, for a limited time. This is a great way to get testimonials, feedback and ideas for improvement before general release.
4. Host Value-Packed Teleseminars – A great benefit for a paid membership is a monthly teleseminar based on a particular topic of interest for your audience. Let’s say you’re an organizational coach. You could have a call that is all about the best ways to organize a closet. You can even have special guests.
5. Send Special Offers to Members – Your members want to feel special. If you know about a product or service that is exceptional and relates to them, you can promote it to them even if you will make affiliate income. It’s okay; if you are a high producing affiliate, talk to the product creator and ask for a special discount for your audience.
6. Host Elite Small Group Coaching Sessions – You can upsell your inner circle members to a smaller inner circle, such as a mastermind session with a small group of five or less individuals. You can lead the call and charge a premium for your time. Say the session is for one hour on FreeConferenceCalls.com, you allow five in a group, and you can offer a limited availability of four groups a week charging each person $29.97 or more each week to attend. This will increase your income by $600 or more a week.
7. Offer Special One-on-One Coaching - Your most expensive asset is your one-on-one time. In the example above, you’re making $149.85 an hour. For private coaching you should at least double that fee for one-on-one access to your expertise.
8. Create Products Especially for Members – Periodically ask your members what types of products or services they need. Then work hard to produce at least something that they’ve asked for. If you’re not sure what to go with, just send out a survey and let them pick one thing from the other.
An inner circle can earn money in so many ways. Just staying connected with your target audience in a close way will help you create so many more products and services for your audience that you may not have considered. You’ll have, right at the tip of your fingertips, the ability to ask your audience in a direct manner what type of products or services they want. Then you can test them on that audience first before opening them to the general public. Inner circles are a win-win for you and your audience.
Did you like this post? Was it helpful? If you have a question or a comment please let me know. You can put them in the feed with my blog post or email them directly to me at email@example.com. You’re feedback would be greatly appreciated!
About the Author: Doreen Dilger is a Certified Manifest Method Coach, Certified Life Coach, Author and Founder of Women Empowering Women Now.