Written By Doreen Dilger, The Home Based Business Coach
1. Go outside and enjoy the fresh air.
2. Surround yourself with colors you love.
3. Practice gratitude.
4. Read inspiring stories, quotes and articles.
5. Bring life indoors – flowers, plants, animals.
6. Surround yourself with inspiring people.
7. Clear the clutter of things you don’t use and don’t love.
9. Create a life plan.
10. Make a list of 5 things you want to accomplish this week.
12. Say “thank you.”
13. Play with your dog, cat, horse; whatever!
15. Donate money or services to a worthy cause.
16. Laugh really, really hard.
17. Set meaningful, inspiring goals.
18. Take action today to get you one step closer to achieving your goals.
19. Get a massage.
20. Hang a bulletin board and use it as a place to hand all of your dreams.
21. Know that everything is as it needs to be.
22. Trust all things happen for a reason.
23. Know you are blessed.
Have a question or comment about this blog? Please post below. As a way of thanking my audience for participating I am doing a monthly give-a-way for all those who read my blog posts, sign up for my FREE Report or those who participate in any of my seminars. One lucky winner will be picked on the last Friday of each month and announced here on my blog.
Remember all it takes is a plan and specific daily action steps to move you to your goals!
Here’s to your success!
About the Author: Doreen Dilger – Master Motivator, Excuse Eliminator & Goal-get-her. The Home Based Business Coach.